About Us

We are a year round camp and retreat set apart for spirtual growth, camping, recreation, and training.

We are open to non profit agencies as recognized by their IRS 501 (3) c status.

People of all ages, who come from varied backgrounds find themselves drawn to this set apart place.

History

The land was originally purchased in 1958 by the Church of the Brethren for a Christian camp. The first building on the grounds was the Heritage Cabin #2. The original Lodge structure was built in 1962 and since been expanded and renovated in 2008.

Additional cabins were added in 1975 and since been renovated. Leadership facilities and Retreat Center were added in the late sixties and early seventies. A new set of cabins were added in 2005. A yurt was added in 2006. Additional meeting space was added in 2008 and many other areas were renovated.